First of all, MANY THANKS to all of the wonderful businesses and families – listed below – who stepped up to participate in the first year of the Blaine County Fair Board’s new Sponsor Signs program!
Take a look at their eye-catching signs on the Grandstand and, if you’d like to join in, read below….
2016 GOLD & SILVER SPONSORS
Red Rock Power
Top Dog / B&L Cars
CHS Big Sky
Harold and Rhea Miller Family
Triple T Sales
2016 BRONZE SPONSORS
John Pike Construction, Inc.
Town Pump Charitable Foundation
Bears Paw Apiaries
Wild Horse Seeds
Chinook Chamber of Commerce
Northern Montana Healthcare
Blaine County Cruisers
Customs & Border Patrol Havre Sector
First Bank of Montana
Help support the Blaine County Fair
& Get great exposure for your business — year-round!
– 8’x4’ weather-proof Sponsor Signs
– Feature your business name, logo, contact info
– Displayed on the Grandstands, Fair Office, or other highly visible area of the fairgrounds
– People will see them during the Fair PLUS throughout the year
during fairgrounds events such as Rodeos, Car Cruise, Truck Pulls, Drive-in Movies & other events…….
The Blaine County Fair Board would like to invite you to help us bring a quality fair to the community again next year.
** Actually, we need your support, if we are going to be able to bring a fair to the community. **
With an extremely tight budget and the tremendous cost of bringing a good, safe carnival for the kids to enjoy – as well as other fun features such as Pig Wrestling, Pony Rides, Pippi the Clown, and more – we need to ask for your partnership and support.
In spite of our limited resources, we are also constantly working to improve the fairgrounds and welcome greater use of the fairgrounds by the public.
* In the next few years, for example, we’ll be working on putting up an Indoor Arena.
* We’ve recently rebuilt our wooden bleachers to keep them safe.
* We’ve repaired the roof of the 4-H Building and Fair Office, as well as the interior of the Fair Office and Ag Building/Community Building (ongoing).
* We’re planning to better stabilize the comfy red bleacher seats next to the Grandstands.
* We’ve added heaters to the Events Center (Commercial Building) so that it may be used by the public year-round.
* With the help of the Boots & Pearls group, we’ve also stocked the Events Center kitchen and purchased very nice tables and chairs to seat 200 people for use during events.
* Not to mention, we are constantly repairing, painting, and maintaining fairgrounds buildings and equipment.
All of this takes money and support from the community. But your small investment today helps to build a lasting legacy for generations to enjoy!
How can you help out?
We will be having attractive, attention-grabbing 8’x4’ Sponsor Signs made and will display them YEAR-ROUND on the Grandstands, Fair Office, and other high visibility areas of the fairgrounds. People will notice them during the fair as well as reunions, truck pulls, car cruise, drive-in movies, and other fairgrounds events.
Will you please take a look at the options below, and send us the Sponsor Level of your choice right away?
Space is limited, and we’d like to reserve your spot.
Please contact any Fair Board member, or Secretary Wendy Warburton, if you have any questions or would like to participate.
Just select the package that will work best for you:
Gold Sponsor: 8’x4’ sign, Arena Banner, & 2 Tickets to each Grandstand event. $1,000.
Silver Sponsor: 8×4’ sign & 2 Tickets to each Grandstand event (NO arena banner) $750.
Bronze Sponsor: 8’x4’ sign ONLY. $500.
Your business name: _______________________
Email (to obtain artwork/logos, get proof approvals, etc.): _____________________________________
—> Please mail your Sponsor Sign package selection (Gold, Silver or Bronze), business name and email, and check(s), payable to “Blaine County Fair Foundation,” PO Box 1207, Chinook, MT 59523.
Have any questions? Contact Blaine County Fair Foundation Secretary, Laura Kleinjan, at email@example.com
Or you may contact any Fair Board Member:
Secretary: Wendy Warburton 262-3185, info@BlaineCountyFair.Net
Don Richman, Pres: 799-0897
John Skoyen, VP: 265-0073
Dale Williams: 799-2480
Loren Skoyen: 781-8033
Mike Copenhaver: 945-8347 or 357-3446
Linda Ortner: 265-0011 or 357-3553.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!